Who are Enterprise Opinions?
Enterprise Opinions is a global research and advisory organisation specialising in IT Asset and Service Management.
Our goal is to be the number one on-line destination for ITAM and ITSM professionals via our communities – The ITAM Review, The ITSM Review and Tools Advisor.
What do we do?
At a glance:
- ITAM Review – News, Events, Resources and Product Reviews for ITAM, SAM and Software Licensing professionals, founded 2008, www.itassetmanagement.net
- ITSM Review – News, Events, Resources and Product Reviews for IT Service Management professionals, founded 2011, www.theitsmreview.com
- Tools Advisor – A searchable directory of software tools, ranked and reviewed by customers, founded 2015 www.toolsadvisor.net
How do we do it?
Enterprise Opinions operates a freemium business model, in that the majority of our content and research is available free of charge without registration.
Enterprise Opinions offers advisory services to IT software vendors and their clients:
- IT Software Vendors rely on Enterprise Opinions to provide updates on industry specific trends, news, event opportunities, competitive intelligence, customer feedback, sponsorship opportunities and prospect referrals.
- IT decision makers rely on Enterprise Opinions for independent guidance on tool selection, educational events, research, networking opportunities and consulting services.
Core Activities & Typical Services
- Independent Tool Selection Advisory
- Unbiased ITAM or ITSM Strategy (Enterprise Opinions does not sell software licensing or tools)
- Speaking Engagements
- Market Research
- Product Reviews & Directory Listings
- Lab Tests & Benchmarking
- Case Studies & Thought Leadership Content (Video, White Papers, Joint Events)
Since our content and research is freely accessible online we’ve been able to grow our readership and community membership 100% organically through word of mouth and social networking (Primarily Google Search, LinkedIn and Twitter).
Visitor numbers as of February 2016:
— Martin Thompson (@itammartin) February 4, 2016
— Martin Thompson (@itammartin) June 25, 2015
Our largest audiences are in USA (~35%), UK (~15%), Northern Europe, India, Canada, Germany and Australia.
Readers and community members are typically 70% end user organisations, 25% resellers / partners / consultants / trusted advisors and 5% software vendors / ISVs. Our readers and community members are practitioners and doers, they are not seeking “what to do” – but rather “How to do it”.
Meet the team
Martin enjoys spending time with his young family, fiddling with the Internet, drinking too much coffee and exploring the Wiltshire countryside on his motorbike.
Glenn is obsessed with martial arts and flying planes.
Glenn also supports Chelsea Football Club (but don’t hold that against him – everyone has their cross to bear!)
Events and Marketing Director
Karen enjoys spending time with family and friends and can usually be found absorbed in Netflix box-sets, indulging in retail therapy or running in an attempt to keep fit.
She enjoys travelling and putting potential event venues through their paces!
When not keeping the plates spinning at Enterprise Opinions Jo can be found spending time with her young family and enjoying days out.
Events and Marketing Coordinator
Outside work, Victoria can be found flitting around like a social butterfly or feeding her retail therapy addiction.
On lazy days, you can find her glued to the TV watching back to back reality shows. She has a passion for Floristry and refers to herself as the Mary Berry of Floristry!
Senior ITSM Analyst
When not getting her ITSM geek on Vawns is most likely to be found toddler wrangling, tidying up after said toddlers, out with friends or at the gym.
Vawns has a soft spot for Disney, vodka and anything pink!
The ITAM Review in 2015
A short video from our ITAM Review Gala Dinner and Excellence Awards:
Team selfie 🙂 pic.twitter.com/Uho25jcgAG
— Martin Thompson (@itammartin) March 2, 2016
To contact the team please use our contact form, email hello at enterpriseopinions.com or call +44 (0) 845 130 3166.